Spiritual Concepts in an Unspiritual World

This blog does nothing but tracks the ravings of my mind and tranfers them into codes for the world to see. For more about me check out www.gphintz.com. Let nothing come to he who desires everything and the world come to he who is content. To subscribe to this blog through feedburner, click here http://feeds.feedburner.com/gphintzblog

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Moving... again... and LOVING IT!

That's right, we're moving again. It will be our fourth move in less than four years, but I don't regret a one. Looking back, I see God's hand on each and every place we've been. It has been for a season of time and then it's time to move on to another season of time. I can't wait to show y'all the photos I'll take in 2 weeks when I move in. Until then just keep my family in your prayers as we pack all of our worldly belongings and prepare to make another house a home...

GP
www.gphintz.com

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home